College Transcripts

Information for Accelerated College Science Students

Requests for official SCU/ISP transcripts are completed by the Office of the Registrar at SCU.

SCU/ISP Transcript Request

To request transcripts from SCU, it is necessary to have the following documents on file with the university:

* Please note that if SCU does not have these documents on file, your SCU transcripts will not be released.

To request a transcript please follow the link below:

Sending a Transcript to ISP

If you need to submit a copy of your college transcripts from another school to ISP/SCU for prerequisite approval:

**** Please mail transcripts to:

School of Professional Studies
16200 E. Amber Valley Dr.
Whittier, CA 90604

* For unofficial college transcripts, only. You can fax the them to: 562-902-3362

If you have any questions please call: 562-947-8755 ext. 704