Information for Accelerated College Science Students
Requests for official SCU/ISP transcripts are completed by the Office of the Registrar at SCU.
SCU/ISP Transcript Request
To request transcripts from SCU, it is necessary to have the following documents on file with the university:
- Official (sealed) high school transcript - *** Please mail to the address listed below
- Copy of your driver's license
- Copy of your social security card or current passport
* Please note that if SCU does not have these documents on file, your SCU transcripts will not be released.
To request a transcript please follow the link below:
Sending a Transcript to ISP
If you need to submit a copy of your college transcripts from another school to ISP/SCU for prerequisite approval:
**** Please mail transcripts to:
School of Professional Studies
16200 E. Amber Valley Dr.
Whittier, CA 90604
* For unofficial college transcripts, only. You can fax the them to: 562-902-3362
If you have any questions please call: 562-947-8755 ext. 704