Register now! New classes start every month in Hayward, San Diego, and Santa Monica in Los Angeles.
Beginning July 2, 2016
- General Chemistry 1 (CHEM 159+L)
- Organic Chemistry 1 (CHEM 303+L)
- Biology 1 (BIO 101+L)
- General Psychology (PSY 100)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology 2 (BIO 201+L)
- Statistics for the Health Sciences (STAT 100)1
1 Available in Hayward only
Beginning July 30, 2016
- Human Anatomy & Physiology 1 (BIO 200+L)
- General Microbiology (MICR 201+L)
- Developmental Psychology (PSY 101)
- Organic Chemistry 2 (CHEM 304+L)
- Biology 2 (BIO 102+L)
- Statistics for the Health Sciences (STAT 100)2
2 Available in Santa Monica only
Contact Us Today
Ask how the Integrated Science Program can help you quickly obtain the credits you need.
Or call now 1-877-477-7242
Fill out an application today to reserve your place in our upcoming classes.
Accreditation and Transfer of Credits
Can your credits be transferred?
Join us at our next Open House / Information Session on June 18, 2016.
Credit Requirements for Health Professions
Once you’ve chosen your ideal profession, you need to determine which courses are required for acceptance into the appropriate college program. In many cases, these schools demand specific prerequisites that you may not already have earned.
We’ve compiled a list of common prerequisites for professions to help you determine which ones you need to earn for your college program.
Accelerated Science Courses
If you’re attending, or plan to attend, a college program for medicine, nursing, veterinary medicine or another health-related career, you’ll want to consider our innovative approach that allows you to complete a prerequisite course in only one month.