Tuition and Fees
Enrolling in ISP’s Accelerated Weekend College Science Program
The Integrated Science Program offers students the opportunity to earn college credits in the sciences faster than they would in a traditional university format. This means ISP students can enter the career of their choice within the health and sciences more quickly, and enjoy a higher salary in such fields as nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, and physical therapy (to list just a few).
Invest in yourself, your career, and your future by enrolling in ISP’s accelerated, weekend-based, science program today!
New discounted tuition for students enrolling in classes for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016:
- 3 Unit course without lab: $1,387.00
- 4 Unit course with lab: $2,046.00
- 5 Unit course with lab: $2,493.00
- Capstone course: $623.00
- 3 Unit course without lab: $1,541.00
- 4 Unit course with lab: $2,273.00
- 5 Unit course with lab: $2,770.00
- Capstone course: $692.00
- $60.00 application processing fee (A non-refundable processing fee is required once a student fills out an ISP application form)
- 10% fee for late payments.
Tuition is due the first day of class. In lieu of full tuition payment, you may enroll in a payment plan or apply for a private student loan.
To pay for tuition please contact Student Accounts at 1-877-419-7462 Ext. 4.
To enroll in a payment plan, please contact Student Accounts at 1-877-419-7462 Ext. 4.
To learn about how to apply for a private student loan, please visit Student Loans.
To learn more about withdrawal and refunds, please visit Academic Policies: Class Withdrawal and Refunds Guidelines.